Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Stash Report 7.4.10

Happy Independence Day! I hope you are spending it the way you want to.

Not much sewing went on this week. I finished my mini and made more hexagons. You will see my project in my Design Wall Monday post. I love the mini quilts but the fabric usage doesn't add up very fast. Of course nothing adds up too fast when you don't put in much sewing time.

I am hoping the second half of the year sees the net number continue to increase as my UFO number continues to decrease.

This week's report:
Used this Week: 1 yards
Used Year to Date: 152 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 133 yards
Net Used for 2010: 19

Visit Judy L, see her amazing numbers and then visit with other stash reporters.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

You are going in the right direction. No sewing and no purchasing! I am looking forward to seeing your projects tomorrow.