Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Block 11


Block 11 is finished for the Moose On the Porch jelly roll quilt along. Instructions were posted Monday and I forgot until I read Diane's blog and she posted hers. Thanks for the nudge.

These blocks really don't take that long to construct unless you are having one of those kinds of days like I had this morning. Almost every seam had to be unsewn and sewn again. Even the picture looks like I should redone it. But I didn't and the block is now put away with the other 10 patiently waiting for block 12.

Now what trouble can I get in to???

3 comments:

Julia said...

It looks great to me. I love these blues!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great, and i love the pieced centre too!

Judy S. said...

You've been very BUSY!