This is what I wrote June 30th...my goals for July.
So what will I do for July?
- This month's mystery step and work on BOWs
- Quilt and bind Orca Bay
- Quilt and bind The Ultimate Scrap Quilt Like Julie's
- Make 5 more Pineapple Crazy blocks
I'm trying to focus on the projects in the works and on getting some quilting done. These 2 quilts already have the backing and binding done and the batting is cut to size. The bobbins are even wound. I'm really trying not to start any new projects.
How did I do?
- I completed the mystery step--bottom right in photo. I didn't touch the BOWs.
- Quilted Orca Bay-still needs binding--top right.
- I quilted The Ultimate Scrap Quilt Lke Julie's--bottom left.
- I made 15 Pineapple Crazy Blocks--top left.
- Judy L's mystery step for the month
- 5 more Pineapple Crazy blocks
- Bind Ocra Bay and TUSQLJ
- Quilt 1 UFO quilt
- Work on Reach For The Stars
- Work on Grandmother's Choice blocks