Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stash Report 7.11.10

I'm using July as my Get Caught Up Month. I have BOMs and Quilt Alongs that need to be brought up to date or finished. First up is the hexagon project from last Monday's design wall. I'm far enough along on it now to report the fabric used. A few seams here, a few there should have the top finished soon.

I sure hope no one posts another project any time soon that I have to participate in! I jump in with both feet, then.........you know what happens! Oh admit it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

This week's report:
Used this Week: 5 yards
Used Year to Date: 157 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 133 yards
Net Used for 2010: 24

Go over to Patchwork Times, visit with Judy L and then visit other stash busters.

5 comments:

Charlene S said...

Yes, I know what you mean! More UFO or WIP's in making. Unlike you I don't have a month reserved for catch up. That is a great idea...I think I will reserve January 2011 as mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

Barb in Mi said...

Well, how in the world would I now??? Hm, let me think here for a moment, how many projects am I working on...
Good luck for your catch up month! I'll keep that in mind - and July doesn't look to bad for finishing projects on my end.

Lori said...

Great job on your numbers

Amy said...

I admit it. Me too!

Gina said...

I know what you mean. I designated this whole year as the year I was going to clear my UFO's and quilt all my tops. Trouble is as I look around the blogs I keep finding new projects to start.

Love and hugs Gina xxx