Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun and Finished!

I am so happy to have this crumb quilt finished! I'm happy it didn't turn into a UFO, I'm happy to have fewer crumbs, I'm happy to say I can now do free motion baptist fans (one of my goals for this year)!!! I had so much fun. No stress at all (after a while). I used a very bright lemon yellow thread and the batting was pieced from several other quilts. Totally stash. And Done!

2 finishes in one week. Something has taken over my brain! I guess I better go in and get another quilt ready before the mood leaves me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful, congratulations!

Renate Bischoff said...

What a beautiful crumbquilt!
Renate

scraphappy said...

I just love it! What could be better than a whole quilt made of all the bits and pieces that are left after all the other quilts are done. The inner border really sets it off nicely and frames the quilt. How nice to have used up so many scraps!

Diane said...

OHGosh! I love it--I love the crumb border--love the quilting. woo-hoo on another finish and all from the stash. That feels so good!!
I think I need to make some crumbs, I'm so close to being 3/4 of the way done with mine (haha)

Judy S. said...

Nice! I also love th 9 patch with flowers! I'm a Procrastinator, too.....

Barb said...

Lovely!!

Quilter Kathy said...

How did I miss this fabulous finish?!?!
Congratulations...great job and all from stash!!!!!!!

Jo said...

I love your crumbles. I really do think I will try a similar layout. Thanks for the inspiration!