Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Garden Fun Update


I was reading Stephanie's blog-Scraps and see she has an update on her tipsy tower. Since I basically copied her tipsy tower, I thought I would show an update of mine too. I moved mine after telling hubby I needed his help to pound the rebar into the ground more. He told me if I pounded it in anymore, I would be going right into the sewer line. Whoopsie...... So I moved it to the front of the deck and pounded the rebar in the ground too far to put the fifth pot on.
This is a pot full of wave petunias that Taylor planted last week. They are doing great in their new home.
I love looking out the window and seeing all the colorful pots. They make me happy.
The wheelbarrow is looking full and fantastic. I think today would be a good day to give it a drink of Miracle Grow and see if that stuff really works. (I know it does!)

4 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Yours is growing great, too! With this heat, I'm having to water the pots twice a day because they're drying out. The downfall of clay pots! But they make me smile, too.

Diane said...

I saw the post of Stephanie's at "Scraps" blog today too and remembered (again) that I was going to make a tipsy tower and you actually did. Yours is looking good too, as is all your flower pot plantings. Smiles all around!

Anonymous said...

I love your tipsy tower... I wish I had a green thumb. Everything I touch seems to wither away.

Unknown said...

Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.
Iflorist.co.uk