Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Work That UFO



I'm still trying to not do too much and keep off my knee and I'm becoming bored with my hexi flowers and my knitting. I woke up around 4 this morning thinking about my Getting it Done Challenge for the month. I'm never going to get my stuff done if I can't sit and sew for a while. Wah, Wah!  Then I remembered my hexi wall hanging that isn't done. I got it out and layed it on my bed and started to arrange the flowers.  It needs more.......


I got out my basket, filled it with supplies and headed out to the deck. It was such a nice quiet morning for stitching.  Then the power company started working on the lines, the neighbors down the road are building something, the chickens and roosters are having a fun day, a siren up on the highway, a lot of traffic on our little road....so much for quiet. As I stitched, I absorbed the sounds of the day. It's getting warm out there now so I came inside. Time for some lunch and maybe a nap--that's what the dogs are doing!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you are able to move around a bit - a change of scenery is good.

Love the hexie flowers.

Annie said...

That is such a cute hexie wall hanging you're working on. Come on now, get this done, I want to see it all complete. The dogs were giving you a good cue! LOL