Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Knitting Report


Judy L has started a weekly Knitting Report much like the weekly stash report.  While I don't think I buy too much yarn, I do have a bit of a stash of yarn, mostly sock yarn.  Lately I've been buying for future projects.

In July, I bought yarn for 3 shawls and the Rivel Cardigan. I bought the extra yarn for Hitchhiker and it arrived Tuesday. I'll count that.

So here goes:  I'll start mid August.


  • Used this week--1 skein on Rivel Cardigan
  • Used this month--1 skein
  • Added this week--1 skein to finish Hitchhiker
  • Added this month--1 skein
  • Net this month--0
  • Total net--0


This is going to be fun...........

2 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

That colorway is gorgeous. It'll be great for the Rivel Cardigan.

Granny said...

If you keep showing that Rivel cardigan, I'm going to end up ordering yarn for it and it's going to be your fault. At least you're even . . so far! :)