Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Design Wall Monday


Last week was a week full of sick kids.
Since Momma is so close to being finished with her schooling,
we sent her and Dad off to school/work while we took care of the sickies.

I took my Antique Star project to work on.
I basted diamonds while Elliot, the person this is being made for, 
asked how long it will take. 
It will happen sooner if I work on it more.
Then Gramma, maybe you can work on it more. OK? 
Bahahahahaha


It take a lot of diamonds so I cut more.
I really need more shirts for more variety.


Now I am sick with this crazy bug.
I decided to quietly sit and baste Sunday away.


Here are some of my parts.
I have a long way to go. 

Check out all the design walls shared at

4 comments:

Churn Dash said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sitting quietly sounds like a good way to look after yourself.

Helen

Robin said...

Sounds like you said the right thing to get be able to work on the diamonds, so funny.

Mary said...

Yep, a quilt you aren't working on will take longer. Cute that he agreed to let you stitch while sickie watching. Feel better!

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling much better, it's not fun being sick. Very fun shirtings. Non-quilters have no concept of the time it takes to make a project, even on the sewing machine. My family has finally learned that it's always longer than even I think it will be.