Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 04, 2019

Another UFO off of Mt ToBeQuilted


Hearts & Flowers From Friends

This had been put away since September 2011.
Why did I do that?
Three long rows were together..
sashing sewn to both sides of the outside rows.
All I needed to do was sew the center row on both sides,
add the top and bottom sashing/border and bind.
The binding was even made.

I do know why this was put away.
I made my heart hurt too much to work on it.
It was a bit rough today as the anniversary of the tragedy approaches
and memories flooded my heart. 
After some quilt hugs and tears,
I'm happy to say the binding is now stitched down and
this one is finish #8.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Big Hugs Judy. Sometimes we have to wait on these things. It's a great finish and I can't believe how much you are getting done. WAHOO!!!!!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Well, I guess you were meant to finish it now! Very pretty.