Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

I Like Thursdays #19

We are beach bound so her's my Likes a day early.
It was a pretty full week and my heart overflowing.

8.18.18
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Wilson 


Outdoor wedding in Crystal and Mike's backyard.

 
8.18.18
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Wilson 

Welcome to the family.
From day one he's been part of the family. 


All my children and a couple of granddaughters.
I can't wait to get the good pictures.

A few other happenings from the week.


When you catch the frisbee with your face and need an eye patch to make it stop hurting.
Eye patches work better than ice packs.


Conversations on the deck. 
Melts my heart.


We are borrowing our son's tractor because it has a backhoe on it.
We are using it at the beach.
Time to remove stumps and bamboo root balls.


I had to share my new hamper basket.
It has wheels!!!
$12 at Walmart.
Worth every penny!

Be sure to visit Not Afraid of Color for links to other I Like Thursdays posts.


8 comments:

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Cool- I NEED that laundry cart. Sweet wedding photos.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful wedding photos. Good luck getting out the bamboo root!

Mary said...

Wheeled laundry basket, didn't know that I needed one... maybe they have one at our new Bed, Bath and Beyond. Lol, Loved your bench covers for the Wedding. Congrats on getting a son the easy way. It like your Thursdays, too

PaintedThread said...

Ooh. I like your hamper basket. This is a week for family stuff! Looks like it was a beautiful day.

LA Paylor said...

omg a laundry basket with wheels! Whee!!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Judy! What a nifty hamper with wheels - very cool and handy. I had a wedding last weekend, too. Well, my nephew got married (not me) on 08.17.18. I like your date better - it sounds cooler. I totally understand the eye patch working better than an ice pack, and conversations of the deck are just priceless. Happy Thursday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

Ramona said...

Oh I love the wedding setting... beautiful pastures with horses, flowers and quilts on the benches. Great photos. Enjoy the beach!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like that laundry cart, too! Looks like a wonderful wedding, and always special to have your family all together for a celebration like that.