Each year on January 1, I make a list of my UFOs. I don't do it to torture myself and promise to get them all finished up because I know I won't do it. I do it purely to see what I have finished and what I had started and not finished.
2011 is not going to start that way. I am not going to make a list of all my UFOs. I am joining in on Judy L's 2011 UFO Challenge so I am only going to list 12. Click the link and see what I'm talking about if you don't already know.
I made my list, I checked it twice, I've been naughty and I've been nice---sorry, I get carried away! 2 are sets of blocks, 5 are competed tops and 5 are completed tops with the backings and bindings made. I have lots of others in case I get crazy and want to do more. Really my goal for 2011 is to quilt lots of quilts.
Here's my list:
- 2009 BOM-blocks are finished, setting decided
- Scrappy Twin Sister with back and binding
- Depression blocks top
- Hearts & Flowers-set of 12 blocks
- 9 Patches & Posies top
- Double Delight Quiltville Mystery with back and binding
- Corn & Beans with back and binding
- Lime green butterflies top
- flannel Baby Yellow Brick Road with back and binding
- Carol Doak BOM with back and binding
- Tumbling Blocks top
- Bright Trip Around the World top