Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Been A Good Day

Ernie is feeling really good and is getting very bored. I don't know how many books he has read or movies he has watched. I don't know how many miles he has walked on the treadmill or miles he has ridden on the bike. I do know that I need that man to find something to do outside the house! So today he took a drive to see his coworkers. Thank goodness!

I love him dearly but I need some Judy time! And this is what I did with my time.....I am caught up on my 100 Quiltmaker blocks. In fact, I am caught up on all my sew/quilt alongs.......


Blocks 9 and 10


Blocks 11 and 12



Blocks 13 and 14

Perfect timing, guess who is driving in the driveway........

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your blocks, especially block 14, and the center print

Teaquilts said...

You have a great blog to wake up to. You've already got my endorphins running at full speed. It's said that laughter is the best medicine so I hope that's true. Love your blocks, all 14 of them.

Quilter Kathy said...

You put us all to shame over there...keeping up with all your blocks! I will have some time this week and can't wait to catch up to you :)