Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stash Report 7.25.10


I'm happy to report the 9 Patch and Flowers top is done, binding is made, note pinned on, it's ready to quilt. In the stash report, I only included the yard I used for the little inner border and binding. I figure as old as these blocks are, I never really included them in my stash anyhow so I'm not counting them.

I spent the rest of my sewing time trying to catch up on the 7 blocks I was behind on a BOM. I have 3 done and 4 all cut and ready to sew this week. I want to be caught up before the last 2 blocks are posted nest week!

This week's report:
Used this Week: 1 yards
Used Year to Date: 164 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 133 yards
Net Used for 2010: 31

Go to Judy L's and see how she's doing-amazing!-and how others are doing with their stashes.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

What a pretty quilt! Love the applique flowers!

Barb in Mi said...

Wohooo, a finished top! Beautiful!Congrats!
Will be in Seattle in a few weeks, meeting a friend from Germany there (go figure...). Any suggestions for must see quilt stores? Just thought I ask :)

Cathy said...

That is sooooo pretty! Great job. Feels good to get things finished