Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, December 02, 2018

Get It Done-Week of December 3, 2018


My plans for the week of December 3rd:

Sewing Room
  • Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available.
  • Work on a secret Christmas project.
  • Work on another secret project.
  • Cut more pieces for the Antique Star quilt.
Kitchen Plans
  • This week is clear out the kitchen freezer week. I love a good freezer challenge week. The menu plan has been made. 
  • Clean out 1 more cabinet.
Evening Plans
  • I'm going to put the Antique Star quilt parts away for a while and work on the Mischief Quilt. I figure if I sew a row together 1 night, the next I can sew it onto the quilt. Cross my fingers that the next 4 rows will be added this week. Then it will be a top.

How Did I Do Last Week? 
My plans for the week of November 29th:

Sewing Room
  • Put the heart quilt together. It's a compete top ready to be sandwiched and quilted.
  • Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available. This will be a theme for a few weeks.  ðŸ˜Š

Kitchen Plans
  • Make up some turkey bone soup. I don't think there will be enough to can.  No soup but I canned 8 pints of stock and 8 jars of pinto beans for the pantry. Turkey meat went into the freezer.

Evening Plans
  • Continue stitching diamonds for Antique Star quilt. Several stitching evening happened.

No comments: