My plans for the week of December 3rd:
- Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available.
- Work on a secret Christmas project.
- Work on another secret project.
- Cut more pieces for the Antique Star quilt.
- This week is clear out the kitchen freezer week. I love a good freezer challenge week. The menu plan has been made.
- Clean out 1 more cabinet.
- I'm going to put the Antique Star quilt parts away for a while and work on the Mischief Quilt. I figure if I sew a row together 1 night, the next I can sew it onto the quilt. Cross my fingers that the next 4 rows will be added this week. Then it will be a top.
How Did I Do Last Week?
My plans for the week of November 29th:
- Put the heart quilt together. It's a compete top ready to be sandwiched and quilted.
- Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available. This will be a theme for a few weeks. 😊
- Make up some turkey bone soup. I don't think there will be enough to can. No soup but I canned 8 pints of stock and 8 jars of pinto beans for the pantry. Turkey meat went into the freezer.
- Continue stitching diamonds for Antique Star quilt. Several stitching evening happened.