This is a short week at home for me. I'm going to be doing some Gramma-ing over the weekend. I was informed that someone (Mr. AlmostATeenager) is too old for a babysitter. 😉 So I'm just going to stay the weekend with the kiddos.
My plans for the week of December 10th.
- Work on Quiltville mystery.
- Menu plan and grocery list
- Make big batch of pizza sauce.
- Wednesday is elk processing day...I'm so happy to have to be doing this even though it's going to be a very long day!
- Work on Mischief quilt
- Finish knitting hat
How Did I Do?
My plans for the week of December 3rd:
- Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available. Week 2 clue is complete.
- Work on a secret Christmas project. Done and gifted. Photo above. Pattern available at FatCat Patterns.
- Work on another secret project. Might wait until after Christmas.
- Cut more pieces for the Antique Star quilt. Fabric is ready to cut.
- This week is clear out the kitchen freezer week. I love a good freezer challenge week. The menu plan has been made. It's always fun to do a kitchen challenge and this one was very successful.
- Clean out 1 more cabinet. I did...while I was looking for my Tupperware container with the pink lid. I found it and probably will always remember where I decided to keep it now.
- I'm going to put the Antique Star quilt parts away for a while and work on the Mischief Quilt. I figure if I sew a row together 1 night, the next I can sew it onto the quilt. Cross my fingers that the next 4 rows will be added this week. Then it will be a top. It took longer than I thought to sew each row to the previous rows so I'll keep working on this. Maybe this week it will become a top.