Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, June 01, 2018

May UFO Report & June's UFO


May was a busy, busy month.
I feel I've made terrific progress on catching up with all the UFOs for the 2018 UFO Challenge.
Except for the May UFO.
It is pin basted and ready to quilt.
The machine is cleaned and oiled and has a new needle, 
bobbins are wound and machine is threaded.
All I need is time at the machine and a new audio book.


June's UFO is #6, my Hexagon BOM from 2104!
Last year I put the borders on and now I will quilt it.
I don't have a plan yet for this one.
I need to choose backing.
I have plenty of fabric for backing.
I'm on a mission to get completely caught up this month.
Wish me luck!

Thanks Judy L for hosting the 2018 UFO Challenge.



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are doing great on the UFO challenge!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Judy! Clella looks SO cute in her glasses. And that BD clock looks like real fun - and perfect for your sewing room/area. LOVE the climbing roses - I can see Gramma smiling about them for sure! WOW, your fuchsia is thriving - I get the water daily but fish on Friday? Fish food?? I would love to have better luck with mine - like to have one survive! ~smile~ Roseanne