Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Design Wall Monday


There wasn't much quilting happening around her this past week.
We made a quick trip to the beach on Tuesday, 
attended 4th grade graduation Friday,
helped put on a big picnic and our son got married on Saturday.
On Sunday I barely moved.

Wednesday and Thursday I sewed. 
I have a pretty fabulous knit fabric stash.
If you are in the market for some nice knits,
check out Knitpop.
I made myself some  2 new tops.
The camo top was my tester the week before.

I really like Love Notions patterns.
These are all from the Rockford Raglan pattern.
I also have made several Laundry Day Tees.
I'm a big gal and I love my shirts to be flowy, not showy!

Today we head back to the beach for several days.
There will be some block construction happening there.

Check out the quilters that are actually working on quilts this week at







4 comments:

Mary said...

Lol, I wish I was Quilting today. Roadtrip for my Guild Mtg. Testing out the new to me car...
I like your flowy shirts!

Ramona said...

You made some great tops! Enjoy your time at the beach.

Suzanne said...

Great shirts...you did a beautiful job. Congratulations on the family wedding. Enjoy your beach time.

Julie said...

What fun shirts. Hey I made a dress last week! Garment sewing, argh! I can't believe I used to sew everything I wore!