Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Design Wall Monday on Sunday Night


Last week was a super busy, fun week at the beach
We cane home Wednesday and after catching up with everything,
I started quilting the Deli Geese Nickel Quilt, 
which is my May UFO.


After stabilizing everything with the walking foot,
I switched over to free motion quilting.
I'm working on my curves.
I have a long way to go. LOL 


This precious babe is my great niece Timberley.
I delivered her quilt to her the other day and got some serious baby cuddle time.
She is such a doll and so is her mom!



This clock is now decorating my sewing room.
Such a sweet birthday gift from our daughter DeeDee.
She knows me so well. 

This week we are headed back to the beach. 
I'll work on my quilt Monday but don't think I'll finish it before we leave.
I have a couple of cutting projects that I plan to work on getting kitted up this week.
I joined a charity quilting group at the beach but I won't be there when they meet this month.
I'd like to have 2 or 3 quilt tops ready when I am able to go.

Check out all the fabulousness at 



2 comments:

Mary said...

Have fun at the Beach. I love the Baby quilt you gave away. Always good to get your baby snuggles in.

Suzanne said...

Beach time is always the best! That is one cute little Spirit!