Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Slow Stitching On Sunday

Wow, it's been forever since I've done a slow stitching post. February! Gosh, where have I been? Playing and beaching and stitching and quilting and sewing. Busy not posting. 😏



Slowly but surely the Mischief Quilt wall hanging is making progress. 
I'm starting to sew rows together.
The 2 on the bottom go on the right side of the row.


The top and bottom rows and each side end needs the green border sections added.
I was quite surprised at myself when I saw the pieces were already cut.
Just some quick glue basting and I soon had a stack ready to add.


I  am keeping my row organized by marking the upper left corner with a safety pin
and then clip the stack that gets sewn on left to right together with a binder clip.

The next row will me marked with a safety pin and then sewn on to row 1.
Row 1's pin will always stay on until this wall hanging is ready for the border. 

Today will be a good slow stitching day as it's rainy and dreary outside.

See fabulous Stitcher's Stitchings at Kathy's Quilts:Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Smart way to mark your blocks together so you know which side to stitch together. It is coming together beautifully!

AnnieO said...

Very pretty blocks!
Rain? What’s that? Severe drought status AGAIN in California. 😖

swooze said...

Love this quilt!