Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Slow Stitching Sunday


I've been working on stitching the white rings and the green paths to my flowers. I finally figured out how many and where the greens need to go for each flower. For some reason I couldn't wrap my brain around that. So while I catch up with myself on the greens, I had to put a few on the wall just to see.  I'm quite excited about this.

I'm hoping to find some minutes today to add a few more greens.  I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts today. Her post today is quite inspirational. I'm still sending healing hugs to my friend. I hope she feels them.

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Thank you Judy...I sure do feel it!
Your garden is blooming so beautifully, you can almost smell the flowers!
Thanks for linking up!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I'd say your garden is looking wonderful. I am just starting a hexie project, they are so fun. Not sure where I am going with them yet, but time will tell

Annie said...

I'm terribly impressed with your patience on this beauty. And you've got good reason to be excited about how this is looking so far!

libbyquilter said...

wow~! up on the wall even~!! no wonder you are excited. it's looking very pretty~!

happy slow sunday stitching.
:-)
libbyQ