Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Good News Thursday


Today's good news is I got to spend a wonderful day with my granddaughter. I picked up Miss Taylor and we went to the local quilt show.  These gals put on a wonderful show.  I came away so inspired.  The venders got a nice little chunk of change.  We spotted this bag pattern and had to have it.  Then we saw the fabric. Tay picked the green and black and she loved the purple, I had to have the pink. We bought ourselves some new Goat's Milk lotion.

I was on a mission to find some sky fabric for my wall hanging.  I'm so excited to finally be at the sky section and have very little light blue. We found these 2 fat quarters to add to the mix.

Then we went out to lunch and did some zipper and inner facing shopping at JoAnn's.  Now I am going to sit and stitch some hexies while I watch some tv for a while.

Today was a much needed feel good day. See some other good news posts here at Judy L's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! You are truly fortunate to be able to share all that with her.

Rabid Quilter from California said...

A quilt show with your daughter--can't think of anything better than that!!

Rhonda R. said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Lucky you to be able to spend it with your granddaughter.

Judy Laquidara said...

Love your quilt show finds. That bag is going to be so cute in those colors. Glad you two had a good day together.