- Continue to try keeping up with Block of the Month and/or Week, Midget Blocks, Rainbow Scrap Challenge and Judy L's Mystery.
- Turn Easy Street Blocks into an Easy Street flimsy.
- Quilt Twisted Mystery that didn't get quilted in January
- Quilt Ultimate Scrap Quilt Like Julie's that didn't get quilted in January
- Bonus project--work on Reach For The Stars Blocks
January's How I Did List
- I did pretty good keeping up with my blocks of the month/week, rainbow scrap blocks, Judy L's mystery and Grandmother's Choice blocks.
- I got the borders on Hawaiian Sunset 1845.
- I picked a different quilt to work on instead of the Twisted Mystery.
- I only cut the batting for Ultimate Scrap Quilt Like Julie's.
I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished on my list. I spent more time knitting that I did sewing and that doesn't bother me at all.
I love having the list. When you are like me and find shiny things that are distracting , it's helpful to have the list front and center to rein me back in to what I want to accomplish.
See how others did with their goals by visiting Patchwork Times.