Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Back...


...and I'm one happy quilter! My Mojo is back and here to stay for a while! I think all it took was posting to DWM and finally sitting down and making some major progress on something. And this quilt makes me happy.

It's the first one in Bonnie's Adventures with Leaders and Enders book that I wanted to make and I'm finally making it. The borders are all cut and the pieced border is sewn into sections waiting for the last few sections that are still being sewn as leaders and enders.

Thank goodness for the timer though or nothing else around here would get accomplished ~ like dinner or laundry or housework. That's where I'm headed now ~ the last load of laundry and then the kitchen. It's chicken enchiladas tonight and my first adventure at home made tortillas.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow - how different it looks with the sashing added. I love it!

Mary said...

Loving it, Judy! glad you got it (the Mojo) back!!

Nancy said...

Oh yeah, that sashing is the ticket.

Paulette said...

That is an awesome quilt block! I'm glad you got your mojo back--and that the timer game is working for you! :)