Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Goodbye March...

...I don't think I'll miss you much.

Judy L's 2011 UFO Challenge number for March was 1.
This is how my #1 looked at the beginning of March.


This is how my #1 looks at the end of March.
The top is finished, the binding is made and pressed,
the backing is 2 pieces of fabric waiting to be cut and sewn to the correct size.
Heck, even the batting is cut, the thread is chosen and in the project bag!
I even know how I am going to quilt it.
But....


Sometime back in February, my Mojo got lost.
It has now made a few return visits and I believe it may be here to stay.

After my frustrations of yesterday are resolved,
I will finish February's UFO project,
and then load this gem on the frame.

12 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Great progress!

JudyCinNC said...

Great looking quilt - thanks for sharing the progress. Judy C

Nancy said...

Great job on meeting your goal. Now, on to the next project.

Dionne said...

Congratulations! What a great finish, and it looks beautiful, you'll have it quilted in no time. I especially like how you've set your sampler blocks. Sadly I'm only 2 for 3 (March let me down). Looking forward to seeing what you finish in April!
Cheers,
Dionne

AnnieO said...

So pretty! Love that green and the on point setting. Hope your mojo gets on the gas and you sail through the roadblocks!

Donna~~ said...

Just a little more ummph and this one will be completed--congrats on making such good progress in just a month!

Cathy said...

It looks wonderful! I'm happy for you that your mojo is back, and that you resolved your machine issues.

BetsyE said...

Looks great so far! I totally know what you mean about the mojo being missing... I definitely go through that too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That setting is wonderful. Gald your mojo is back!!! Have a great weekend

fancystitching said...

Way to go, Judy! Glad your MOJO found its way back to you. Love this quilt top!!
Kat

Quilter Kathy said...

You made great progress in spite of a MIA mojo!

Paulette said...

That's a great-looking quilt. I like the way you set it with the green. Your blocks are so varied and interesting, I could look at them for a long time. Nice progress for the month!