Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I Like Thursday #39


Thursday Likes include dogs on quilts and kids.
It doesn't matter if it's finished or not, 
Daisy thinks the quilt is there for her.
I'm having fun quilting this one.
Short periods of quilting time are needed so my shoulder isn't irritated. 
I hope to have it finished this week.


Little Jessie does not like to be disturbed when he's napping under the quilt.
It also doesn't mater to him if it's finished or if Mom is taking out some stitiching.


My bean shelf was empty.
It was time to stock it up again 
with some chili mix, black beans and pinto beans.


2 hour late start means Gramma will let us play video games in the morning.
I love that Corbin has his perch of quilts and pillows.


We spent some time coloring this morning.
I hadn't intended to color but when he put the paper and the marker in front of me,
I felt I really had to.
And the conversations while coloring are priceless.

There are lots of great Thursday posts listed over at 
Check them out!


8 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Judy! Oh, I cannot wait for my coloring time (and even more the chatting) with my littles. How fabulous is that?!! That coupled with the chair tower of quilts and pillows will make me smile all day long. ~smile~ Roseanne

Suzanne said...

I absolutely love coloring with grandkids! Best way to spend the time and get to know one another.

PaintedThread said...

Pretty quilt. Look at all those beans! Yes, coloring is always fun. :-)

Mary said...

How fun to spend early morning time with the Grands. coloring and visiting- Priceless time, Grandma. Cheering you on as you get another quilt into the FINISH pile!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Daisy is a cutie. I would love a smaller dog to have in my lap...I have a black Lab and a German Shepherd but I love them.
I too help babysit my grandsons and enjoy my time with them very much...I know how fleeting it will be.
Meanwhile, you keep busy...imagine bottling like that. My mom used to do it too.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your pictures with your dogs on your quilts! We don't have any pets anymore, but that would be fun, if we did. Enjoy the coloring and time with your grands - I'm guessing they really enjoy and appreciate you!

Jean said...

What a fun seat of quilts and pillows. Coloring and conversations, good stuff there. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

That's a lovely quilt. The image of you your dog lying on it as your take out stitches gives me a huge smile.