After the full and busy last week, this will be a quiet week for us. Nothing is planned other that a few more hunting days. I'm trying to fight off a cold/flu thing so I'm not making many plans.
I decided to make my Fun On The Farm block for November before starting the mystery. I'm glad I did.
My plans for the week of November 29th:
- Put the heart quilt together.
- Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available.
- Make up some turkey bone soup. I don't think there will be enough to can.
- Continue stitching diamonds for Antique Star quilt.
How did I do?
My plans for the week of November 19th:
- Be ready for the Quiltville Good Fortune mystery that starts Friday Clue 1 Done!
- Gather rulers, change rotary cutter blade, find and label project box. Done
- Have a string sewing weekend day with Miss Clella-probably Saturday. Did not happen......colds and flu happened instead.
- Can I possibly finish quilting and binding Votes For Women Sampler??? Yes I can.
- Wednesday-make pumpkin bars into mini cupcakes for Thursday. Done and gone. The mini muffins were a big hit!
- Wednesday-make pumpkin pies --make 1 for breakfast Thursday (long time family tradition) and another to take to dinner.. Done and gone.
- Load the dehydrator with onions, carrots, celery Chopped and ready to dehydrate.
- Can up bean soup and any ham broth that's left over from soup making. 8 pints ham and bean soup, 8 pints of ham broth on pantry shelves. 3 cartons of soup in the freezer.
- Continue stitching on Antique Start quilt. I'm like Dory, just keep stitching, just keep stitching.
- Hoping to be stitching down binding on Votes for Women quilt. Done.
I feel like I had a very productive week.