It was a fun week of working my plan. How I did last week is below.
My plans for the week of November 19th:
- Be ready for the Quiltville Good Fortune mystery that starts Friday
- Gather rulers, change rotary cutter blade, find and label project box.
- Have a string sewing weekend day with Miss Clella-probably Saturday.
- Can I possibly finish quilting and binding Votes For Women Sampler???
- Wednesday-make pumpkin bars into mini cupcakes for Thursday.
- Wednesday-make pumpkin pies --make 1 for breakfast Thursday (long time family tradition) and another to take to dinner..
- Load the dehydrator with onions, carrots, celery
- Can up bean soup and any ham broth that's left over from soup making.
- Continue stitching on Antique Start quilt.
- Hoping to be stitching down binding on Votes for Women quilt.
How did I do with my plans for the week of November 12th? Pretty good I think.
Sewing Room Plans
- Sew baby quilt top together. Did not touch!
- 2 doll shirts to send to Sue Done
- Put retreat things away. Most of them are put away.
- Start quilting the next quilt. Started quilting Votes for Women on Tuesday. As of Sunday evening, I have 2 more sides of the last border to finish. I might be done tonight.
- Pull more fabrics for Quiltville mystery. I found several more awesome fabrics.
- Stitch down binding on 30's Sampler. Finished Tuesday evening.
- Monday-Make Pepperoni Rolls for Ernie to take to elk camp Tuesday morning. Hubs came home and decided he'd rather just have pizza. OK, pizza for dinner Monday.
- Can pinto, great northern, black and red beans. Nope...didn't even think about it.
- Make ham broth and can it. Broth cooked all day and overnight on the woodstove, needs to get cold so I can skim off the fat. Decided to can some bean soup so if there is any broth left, it will be canned at the same time.
- Work on Antique Star quilt. I've been basting, basting, basting! Need to cut more diamonds.