Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, December 01, 2017

2017 UFO Challenge Report Card

It's that time of year to confess to how I did on the 2017 UFO Challenge hosted my Judy L of Patchwork Times.

January 
Finished in January and gifted to my sister Karen.


February
Jamestown Landing is a quilt top.


March
Quilt top finished in March.
Still unquilted.


April
Garden Party is a quilt top, 
still unquilted.

May
Quilt top complete.


June
Quilt top complete


July
I didn't even take this one out of the box. 


August
Garlic Knots blocks were put together at November retreat.


September
Windows to Heaven
These blocks were put together but still need borders and quilting.
2018??


October
Tumbler leader and ender
I'm currently working on this between mystery clues.
I have 4 more rows to add and 2 border rows.


November
This still needs side fill in pieces added.
I should get it out for evening tv time.


December
Millefiore has also been ignored all year.
Even though it's only December 1, I know I will not work on her this month.
Needs side fill ins and border.
Seems to be a pattern going on here. 


Thanks Judy for hosting this. 
After writing this post, I don't feel so bad about my accomplishments.
I am thinking about what I want to put on my 2018 list.





7 comments:

Julie said...

Good job on getting so much accomplished! I need to go through and see if I met my personal goals I set for the year, I didn't do anything officially!

Angie in SoCal said...

You have some wonderful quilt tops to show for your progress. I think you did great!

AnnieO said...

That was a lot of great quilting time! You did very well. I always get stuck at the quilting phase...

Mary said...

Congrats on all your finishes and Near Finishes. I'm sure there were a few others along the way. My Quilter's ADD worked overtime this year. I'll have to check my list and check it twice for next year.

Ramona said...

You've had a very productive year! I love the variety of colors and designs you have in your quilting projects. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a productive year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!!! Nice work this year!!