Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Get It Done--June's List


I forgot to post my May list. If I had, I would have said I wanted to stay current with the mystery, BOM and  BOW I am working on. I probably would have said to quilt something and finish a UFO.

I am current on my mystery and Rainbow scrap blocks, a bit behind on Grandmother's Choice blocks.
I turned BOMs into a quilt top.
I crossed 2 UFOs off my list and moved them to the Mt. ToBeQuilted.
I finished knitting 2 pair of socks.
WE rescued this little beauty from the Goodwill.

What to do for June?

1-Stay current with mystery and BOWs.
2-FINISH THE HUNTING CLUB QUILT---I'm yelling at myself!
3&4 Quilt those 2 finished quilt tops from last month.

See how others have done her at Patchwork Times.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Nice Rescue! Did you forget to post May Goals? I didn't notice... Don't yell at yourself, be nice to my friend. You can do it!

Diane said...

wow! you are so productive-good job!
and you knit and raise chickens etc!
you do sleep, right?

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking find. Probably very sturdy, too. Your goals look good. Even without a list, you did a lot in May!