Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sunshine Yellow-Yeah!



I'm so happy to be using yellow for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge from over at SoScrappy.  I need sunshine in my life and my sewing.  June 1st is bringing just that.  After several days of miserable cold rain, today starts a few days of sunshine.  I'm not complaining too much about our weather here, not at all.  I am so sad for all the people that have been affected by the tornado devastation.

This month, I chose the card trick block for my Row Quilt. Earlier this morning, I pulled out my yellow scrap box, surprised by how much was in there.  I started cutting for my block kits.  But today there will be little sewing. There are clothes to be hung out, the garden to be planted,  grass to be mowed and the weed whackers will get a workout, as will I.

Visit SoScrappy to see other great Rainbow Scrap projects.

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Pretty basket of yellow to play with. I do love the card trick block.

scraphappy said...

Sounds like you have plenty of chores to keep you busy for a while. I hope you can get back to your scraps soon enough.

Sheila said...

Yummy butter yellow scraps. Never tried the card trick block.