Monday, January 17, 2011
I'm calling this one finished! In reality it's almost finished.......but will be done, done, done by this evening! I'm headed in to sew the binding on and then I am going to finish it by machine. Add a label and do the happy dance.
I chose this project as UFO#6 for Judy L's UFO Challenge. This is Quiltville's 2008 New Year's Eve mystery called Double Delight. From looking back in my blog, I see I made good progress during January and then who knows why but it got put away. Then looking at more photos, I see the borders were added and the top was finished in November 2009 and folded up and put on Mt. ToBeQuilted.
I used a twin sheet for the backing and of course it isn't wide enough. I made these orphan blocks from parts of several quilts including Double Delight and thought this was a good place to use up these blocks.
Thanks Judy L for the 2011 UFO Challenge and for choosing UFO #6.