Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks

Blocks 17 and 18 of 100
These were fun to make. I am really enjoying machine applique. Even thought the block on the left was quite fiddly and the center of the snowflake bothers me but not enough to take it out and replace it.

Blocks 19 and 20 of 100
And needle turn applique is not going to happen so I machine embroidered the house block also. I love the star block and have marked that design to use in a table runner one day.

It's hard to believe we have made 20+ blocks already! Check out Teaquilts blog to see who else is doing this challenge.

2 comments:

Linda said...

These are great. I like needle turn but machine applique goes so much quicker. I like the star block too and I think it would look great in a tablerunner too. It looks like you're having fun and that's the important thing.

Nancy said...

Wonderful fabric choices for the blocks!