Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Where Are the Bears Step 4

I spent this morning putting the last of the step 4 borders on my version of Bears In The Farmhouse from Judy at Patchwork Times. Next I am going to count my remaining half square triangles for the next border. We will have the next step in a few days. I'm pretty excited about this quilt.

I spent the rest of the day with Elliot and Clella while Mommy went and did errands all by herself. Oh how I remember those days. When going to the grocery store alone was a treat. Sometimes I miss those days.

I am totally exhausted now but I need to fix some dinner. So I'll post more another time.

4 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The colors are so calming - can't wait to see it finished.

jjkjos@yahoo.com said...

Love your colors. I enjoy the way Judy does her patterns. I hope you noticed that the next row of HST are a larger size, only my guess, but we'll see next week when Judy posts the last step.jjkjos@yahoo.com

Sue said...

Beautifous Dahlink!! I love it:) So when you finish it, can I come down and take a nap under it????

Sissy

Wendy said...

Beautiful combination for your bears quilt ... I love seeing all the different choices people have made. Nice work!