Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Fun Things Part 4

6/13 Edit. I guess I'm not as smart as I like to think I am! Damn Dial Up.

Well I guess blogger and picasa are happy with only 1 photo per post so that's what I will do from now on. That is until I find the goose that lays the gold eggs and catch her and keep her and steal those darn gold eggs. Cuz that is what I will have to do if I can to use satellite internet. Not really but it sure is alot more than I am paying for dial up.

These little gems are called Dotee Dolls. I instantly fell in love with them. I had never seen them before I sign on to a new Yahoo group that is swapping them. (Yes, I signed up for the swap!) I'm thinking they've been around for over a year considering the date on the tutorial on how to make them. On Dot's Life and Art blog are the instructions for these little gems. I wanted to make some so I cheated on these faces and used the decorator stitches on my sewing machine. I have since dug out my felt and have 7 dolls ready to sew, stuff and decorate. There is a flickr pool site devoted to Dotee dolls. I spent a very long time looking at all the little cuties.

Now I can't wait to get out my beads and enhance my bead and button stash.

No comments: