Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Retreat



Here we are in all our glory, the September Cast of Characters. In front is Chris, in the middle row is Crystal, Cheri, Marion and Jo Ann, and the back row is Judy (me), Sonya, Michelle and Sharlene. Crystal is pretty smart and knew how to use the timer on her camera--I think she might have been the only one that knew how. She's way smarter than me about alot of things!


This is a picture of our cabins. I thought I had uploaded an inside picture but I didn't--I will cuz you have to see the beds. I've been coming here for 7 years and I still love the cabins, the trees and most of all the quiet. Crystal and I went for a walk one day and I asked her to pose in this old tree.


She did! What a goof. I keep thinking that some of these old maples are going to fall over but so far, they are holding on. I can't wait for the next 2 retreats--hopefully it will be dry and we can walk down hill and kick the leaves. That is always so much fun.


We found this view when we walked farther up past the cabins. Just 26 days until the next retreat, and then come home for 3 and go back for another. After that, I think I need to stay home for a while. That is until another retreat is planned. Hmmmmm, will I have to wait until May?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: