Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stash Report 9.26.10

After all my GO! fun the other day with my flannel, I had go sew just a few tumblers together. This pile is what is leftover from quilt number 1 and is ready to be put up on the wall.
This is part of quilt number 1. I was only going to sew one row together and put the remaining blocks in a bin for a retreat project. Instead, I used them for when I needed a break from quilting. I would quilt for 20 minutes and then sit down for 10. So really I am making progress with the quilting. Really I am! I will have one finished today because it is raining (and Ernie wants a stay home, sit in his chair and watch movie day) and I want to quilt.

My Stash Report has hit a new milestone. Over 200 yards used is major for me! Now to get the Net Used number over 100. I think I can, I think I can!

This week's report:
Used this Week: 3.5 yards
Used Year to Date: 201 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 143.75 yards
Net Used for 2010: 57.25

Go to Judy L's and see her amazing numbers and how others are doing to their stash.

4 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Wohooo! Love your tumblers - and like the idea of quilting with piecing break! As for your goal: Yes you can do it!!

Tamera said...

Cute quilt and great numbers. Keep up the good work!

Laurie said...

Everyone is having great fun with their GO! This should be fun when it is done.

Lori said...

I like the colors you are using.