Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stash Report 8.22.10

The last half of the week has not had much quilting going on. Friday I picked up 13 yo Granddaughter Amanda, had a visit from my mom, sister and 2 nephews and went to Dee and Crystal's homes to visit. Saturday was our family reunion. Sometime today I will have to take Amanda home. :( My social packed weekend is coming to an end.

While she was here, she wanted to do some embroidery. I think I am going to take this in and turn it into a little bag for her. While she stitched, I crocheted. I have 2 more of this set to finish and then I can do the last set and turn these into an afghan.

On the quilting side, I made a back for the Scrappy Bento Box and it is loaded on the frame with 2 passes of the panto done. My big plan for Monday is to get the quilting finished!

This week's report:
Used this Week: 5.5 yards
Used Year to Date: 176 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 139 yards
Net Used for 2010: 37

Visit
Judy L's and see how others are doing with their stash.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Granddaughters always leave us with something to finish don't they? Got to love them! I think you did plenty with all that went on. You're in the black!

Tamera said...

Way to go! Thirty-seven yards is doing GREAT!

Lori said...

The first thing popped in my brain was a new quilt in the making. Like the bag idea too. Great job keeping the numbers moving.

On a side note: Thanks for the comment also, I was hoping for the calming effect on the Scraps Ahoy quilt too. I really love the pineapple blossom quilt, got to get out of my house before I keep it :-)