Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, August 06, 2010

Quiltathon Final Report

This has been a fun 2 days. I didn't get as much done as I had planned but I got more done than if I hadn't Quiltathon-ed. I worked on Meadow Breeze for quite a while this afternoon. I finished the applique on part 4. I got some half square triangles made and part of them squared up.

I started early this morning so I quit mid afternoon. I didn't take enough breaks today and my neck and shoulders are aching. I wish I had a live in masseuse. At least dinner was easy. Leftovers and salad. Pineapple upside down cake for desert. Think I'll go to bed early.

Thanks Judy L for hosting the Quiltathon. I can't wait until the next one. Thanks Diane for being my partner in crime.

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

So glad you were able to jump in and just focus on quilting for a while. Everyone should have a chance to do that from time to time. There are so many demands pulling us all in different directions, it's nice to just focus on one thing for a change.

Diane said...

more than happy to be stitching along with you-even if we're on opposite ends of the country!
I'm actually a little sore today-who knew sewing was a workout.
We're definately buff-er from our 2 days.
have a great weekend.