Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stash Report 8.15.10


This is a photo of one of the displays from last weeks quilt show. Aren't those little quilts fabulous!!

This week's stash report is sad. No stash used, nothing added. Very little sewing except for working on the BOM. Some weeks are like that.

This week's report:
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 170.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 139 yards
Net Used for 2010: 31.5

Visit Judy L at Patchwork Times on Sundays to check other stash reports.

5 comments:

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

I love doll quilts...the little girls in my family receive a doll quilt and a doll for Christmas. When time allows, I also make them matching dresses.

Quiltingranny said...

I love your stash report Judy and well, all I can say is you didn't add any, so that is a good thing! At least it would be in my destashing!

Tamera said...

Like you said, some weeks are like that. :-)

Charlene S said...

Some weeks are full of sewing and others life takes over. I agree with Rannyjean - not adding to your stash is always a good week.

Kathy said...

Not adding is a good thing!