Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stash Report 3.14.10


With my super productive week, my stash numbers seem a bit low. My finish numbers are extremely high--2 hats, 1 tote bag and 3 quilts. I only needed backing and binding for one quilt and the yard it took for my tote bag. Then I added up the yardage for the quilt kit and that put me in the hole for the week.

Go over to Judy L's and see what other stash busters are up to.

Used this Week: 6 yards
Used Year to Date: 53.5 yards
Added this Week: 8.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 37.75 yards
Net Used for 2010: 15.75

**Taking my knitting to the NRA banquet was a brilliant idea. I bet next year there will be oodles of knitters........ The photo is of my view at the table. Roses were sold as part of the fund raiser raffle.



1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

I'm always taking some sewing,needlework, a book whatever along with me. You never know when you'll be sitting around waiting for something to happen.

Liz