Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekly Goals

This is a photo of my friend Vicki's quilt. She made this for her nephew and his new wife. It's a cuddle on the couch quilt. Quick framed 4 patch with a border. I did a meander on it and she is very happy. So is Mr. Elliot, quilt inpector. I think there was an oooh and and aaaah. Too bad the picture isn't real clear.

I've done very well with my goals this week. I have Sister Sue's quilt on the frame right now and it is over half done. It should be complete tonight sometime. So 3 quilts done in a week is pretty darn good for me. I'm excited to get another of my UFO's on the frame. It's time to buy another roll of batting.

So what are my goals for this week??? Hubby will be home for a couple days more before going out of town for the rest of the week. That means I'll have to fix a real dinner! I think I can handle that.

1-Meet Sister Sue for lunch, quilt shop shopping and hand off of the quilt.
2-Do the binding on the bargello so it will be done and put on my bed.
3-Do the next postcards for my swap.
4-Thursday will be Camp Gramma. Ashlee needs to work on her dress.
5-Get the oil changed in my car.
6-I don't know, I'm sure something will come up!

What have YOU been doing???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: