Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dear Mike and Elliot,

Please forgive me. I did not mean to hurt your itty bitty feelings. Of course I want you to move up here. I am an insensitive boob. I am so very sorry. You know I worship the ground you walk on. And Mike, I kind of like you too.

Dear Blog Readers,
Evidently my darling son in law has his feelings hurt because in my last post, I neglected to include Mike and Elliot. But is he pregnant and needing my help with packing and such??? I am now publicly apologizing to him. I must go now and give myself 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Dear Mike,
I hope you will still be my friend. Because of my lack of sensitivity, I now have welts caused my a wet noodle. Are you happy!!!!!!!!!!


So, Dear Blog Readers, I will be going to Arizona in August to help Crystal, Mike and Elliot get ready for the move back home to Washington. I sure hope Mike isn't mad at me any more because I can't wait for the whole fam damily to be in Washington again where they belong.

Love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike, Crystal, Peanut, Maemae, Lelou and Corbin said...

Now I'm definitely not telling you if its a boy or a girl! Take that...sucka!