Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, August 25, 2019

March UFO Moving to the Finished List


I'm working on my 2019 UFO Challenge list.
I'm behind, very behind.
So now I am going to work on catching up,
2 months at a time. 
It might be the excitement of my new to me Sweet Sixteen.
Who cares why,
I'm just excited to be quilting again. 

So the March UFO is quilted and Daisy approved. 
I'll head in now and trim it and sew on the binding.


It's always good when the binding is premade so the mojo keeps flowing. 

I have bobbins wound for April's UFO that is all basted and ready to go.
Easy Street is up next. 

Bur first I have to change the needle in the Sweet Sixteen.
Cross your fingers for me. 

5 comments:

Debra Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra Campbell said...

Finishing up a quilt always feels good doesn't it? The two best days in making a quilt are the days you start and finish a quilt - the days in between are just fun!

Mary said...

YEA for a finish. I need to load my August UFO. Last week of August, SEW SEW SEW! I quilted 4 last week but not the one for me.

Kathy S. said...

Woohoo! Excited for you and your new-to-you machine. Bring on the finishes. This is fun and exciting!

Julie said...

YAY!!!! You go! I am excited for you! What fun to be finishing quilts.