Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, April 06, 2019

2019 Garden Journal

I decided to make a post for my garden journal and make it a continuous post by putting it in my tabs and updating often.


We started on April 3rd with broccoli and cauliflower. 
You can read the story of our plans about halfway down this blog post 
where I link to the You Tube channels where I learned about wicking containers. 




We decided to plant the tomatoes on April 4th
and keep them out in the carport.
If it's going to get real cold at night, 
we'll move them into the shop for the night.


April 6th, I'm starting squash seeds.
I ordered these from Migardner.
Plus I saved seeds from the blue pumpkins from my friend that I'm starting too.

We are going to try these in big containers full of water.
I might put some in the ground just because.

To be continued......

I'm just going to add links to the blog posts with the updates.

May 7th





No comments: