I went to my notebook and pulled out 4 pages which equals 8 block designs. When putting some things away I found a sandwich bag with these batik scraps inside the batik bin. Perfect fabrics for Merry Go Round-Block 33.
Block 34 has proven to be a giant pain in the keester! This is the 2nd block, block 1 was so wonky bad, it's is in the trash! This is supposed to measure 5" unfinished, this one measures 4 1/2". It will go into either the garbage with the other one or the orphan bin.
I was so frustrated last night and decided to just pass this one over, but at 3:00 I woke up with a brainstorm. I have EQ7, create the stupid block there and resize it to the size I need. And paper piece the darn thing! It took forever to go back to sleep.
I got up about 5 and played with EQ7. Now I have papers printed for a block that will finish at 9" because I only drew out 1/4th of the block and sized it to print at 4 1/2". LOL.........It's a bit early for my brain to be working this morning and it hasn't had even a sip of coffee yet. I changed the size to 2 1/4" and now I can be on my merry way to a new block. It printed out 6 quarter units for me, just in case I have another bad day.....I need to remember to save this block, the way my luck has gone with it, I may need to print another page. I will get this! I will!!
Here's hoping I have a better sewing day today.