Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday....

...and Mystery Monday Link Up


Grand Illusion Clue 4 is finished!
I love how my cute little clothespins fit in with the colors of the blocks.
(Except that red one. I guess it can be called deep pink.)

I'm now working on another Midget Block.
I'll show that on Tuesday.


I loved seeing all the clues together to show off all the colors.
I can't wait to see what happens next.

Monday morning I'll be linking up with Patchwork Times and Quiltville.


Merry Christmas
I hope yours will be merry and bright.

7 comments:

Mary said...

You're early posting. Love that ou got yoru clue 4's done already. I had to take time out for my Family Christmas. I didnt' get my wish for a Block to put together before Christmas. Merry Christmas to your Family!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Great colors, won't be long now and we will be sewing all these little beauties together. Merry Christmas.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Pretty, pretty..Love the clothes pins....Merry Christmas to you as well..

Bonnie said...

Oh these super organized people. I'm still working on presents and will be after the big day as we won't be seeing our other grands until later.

Love your clips with your bits for GI. Impressed you are keeping up!

Ramona said...

You have been busy! It is interesting to try and figure out what the design will be with the clues that have been given. Love your Christmas tree art.

TLC said...

Merry Christmas and a happy quilty new year!

Cathy said...

Love your colors! They are turning out so pretty.