Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, November 02, 2012

On The Needles


Soctoberfest is over and I'm still working on my 2nd pair of Opal socks.  These are the Sutton Spirit Socks.
I still have about an inch to go before the toe decrease and maybe sometime this weekend that will happen. Or maybe not because it's retreat weekend and it's hard to knit and sew at the same time.  Then in throw all the laughing and talking.

See other great projects that have linked to Patchwork Times here.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Enjoy your retreat!

straythreads said...

beautiful striping on the socks have a fun weekend Ann

Gail said...

I like the yarn, I'm always looking for a nice striping yarn. Enjoy your retreat!

Carolyn said...

They look great, love the stripes!

Mary said...

Love the socks - enjoy your retreat.

Judy S. said...

You're way farther along on your Opal socks than I am. That's a pretty color!

Paula, the quilter said...

Have fun at your retreat!

Diane said...

have fun on retreat whatever you work on!

LuAnn said...

Beautiful socks. They look so warm. Don't you wish we really could knit and sew all at the same time?