Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stash Report 11.28.10

The title of today's post should read It's All Her Fault . I didn't buy any fabric. In fact I was using some, not much but some and then I got the phone call. "I'm reorganizing my fabric and I have a bunch that I'm getting rid of. Do you want to go through it first?" Well DUH! Of course I do!

Thanksgiving Day seemed to be the perfect day for Crystal to give her mom fabric. I came home with 25 yards of it!

So here are my numbers for the week:

Used this Week 4.5 yards
Used Year to Date: 239 yards
Added this Week: 25 yards
Added Year to Date: 175.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: 63.75

If I'm going to reach my 100 yards net, I am going to have to buckle down and make some backs and get to quilting. Goals for December have been intensified.

To see how others are doing with their stash, visit Judy L, see her numbers and then start clicking links.

8 comments:

Amy said...

**grabbin' the pompons**

Judy, Judy, she's our gal
If she doesn't get quilting, she'll start to wail...

{{okay, okay....not the best cheer in the world}}

The pro to this pro/con..... at least you're still in the black!!!! AND, it's always fun to get some new goodies to add to the shelf to admire and dream up new quilts for.

Kate said...

As Amy says, you are still in the black. Plus there are almost 5 weeks left in the year, so you still have time. Good luck!

SpinningStar said...

I know how it impacts the stash report when someone cleans out the closet. My neighbor moved and I ended up with 67 yards of fabric. I still need to do something with it! Good luck with your goal for the year.

Liz

Vicky said...

Still looking good! I think you've had a great year!

Mary-Kay said...

But you are still in the black. Lucky you. A few backs and that always a sure fire way to bring your numbers up. Good luck!

Suzanne said...

Lol...Amy! What a good person to give you all that fabric!

Charlene S said...

Daughters! You have to love them! That was 25 yards out of her stash which was a big reduction for her.

Barb in Mi said...

LOL - maybe you need to change the stash report rules: only count fabric you pay for...
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! And you are full steam ahead on Bonnie's mystery quilt - boy, I need to get going myself.