Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Using It Up


I have several bobbins loaded with various veragated threads on them. I am loading this flannel scrappy quilt on my frame this morning and got to thinking about thread color. I thought about using a gold color or maybe something that would blend in to all the colors. I wasnt sure what to use. I'm going to practice my free form feathers on this one (I think!) and so I decided to use up some of the bobbins that are partically or completely full. Then I decided to check my thread and found these 2 spools that are almost empty. I have no problem using both spools up on the same quilt. It is scrappy. I am not wasteful! I think it is going to be a fun quilt!

I'll give a progress report later. I have feathers to try. Why are they so scary???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: